31 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 83/6 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 186.4

In the overall scheme of things, I am doing well. On the other hand, I could always do better. I had a hefty breakfast of biscuits and gravy and it is sitting on my belly like a weight of bricks. I need to get my workout gear on as soon as my food is reasonably digested in there and head out to the club...on foot.

That should put my calorie budget down to 1400 for the remainder of the day if I really do want to maintain Phase 3 from here on. I hate seeing that scale go up but I have to trust that PH3 is going to do right by me. For now, my low weight is 185 and my high weight is 188. I just have to keep that in mind.

Yes, I did go to the club and spent almost 3 hours total on a mixed workout. I rode my bike to town (about 2.2 miles) and worked out at Curves for an hour. I increased the number of machines by two on CurveSmart with the plan to increase the circuit by two machines per month until I am doing three laps by the end of September. Then I went on my C25K training run, then rode my bike home again. I feel pretty damn good!

Food Diary & Behavior Video: "Call out the behavior and empower yourself. Put yourself first."


0 comments:

Post a Comment