27 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 78/1 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 186.6

Here goes Phase 3 at 2000-2500 calories! Oh boy...I did work out in the morning at the club but didn't get a chance to run when the snow storm blew in...sucks!

Self assessment: I was already feeling the ache on my heels (more so on the right) last night and I was feeling it still this morning. I can only guess that I am putting more pressure down on my right side compounded with a heel-strike gait. I really think that those loosening and stretching exercises really do help me before a run. It's a little more effort and time but well worth it.

Breakfast: Lattem ww bread, 1/2 Sausage, 1 egg, cheese - 350c
Snack: None
Lunch: Spaghetti & Meatballs: 600c
Snack: Turkey on whole wheat sandwich with cheese: 400c
Dinner: 3 Homemade pizzas and a donut 800c

0 comments:

Post a Comment