14 March 2012

Week 10 Day 65 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 187.8

Actually, it came down to 187.2 when I went back to weigh a half-hour later but I think I will take the more conservative number.

Day 1 on C25K wasn't too bad...if I had finished it. I am not sure if the accelerometer or the program is calibrated correctly because I walked nearly a half hour and burned just a little over 50 calories and walked/jogged about 2/3 of a mile which does not seem to make sense to me from where I had started the program. I have made some adjustments today and we'll see how this android app fares.

I don't feel too sore, considering the activity from yesterday which is promising. Those stretches pre- and post-workout really DO help, thank goodness!

CC Tidbit: Reducing body fat by as little as 5% has been found to restore your insulin levels to normal if you are diabetic. With a history of diabetes in my family, I have to control my sugars to prevent T2 Diabetes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment