24 March 2012

Week 11 Day 75 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 185.8

It actually started out as 186.6 and went up to 187.7 when I weighed in about a half hour later (grrrrr) but then I hopped right back on the scale and that was my final number. Go figure.

It will be a total rush today and cause me to get in trouble if I let it so...deep breathing...

I was able to get most of what was on my schedule done–except for one appointment that I couldn't quite put into priority with everything that I felt I needed to get done today. But I most certainly did not want to give up the opportunity to ride my bike into town and get my workout in for the day and that felt really good to me. If I hadn't, I don't think I would have felt as comfortable with what I accomplished today. 

I ended my 12-week Curves Complete cycle one week early. Going into Spring Break was going to be problematic and the fact that I was somehow bumped off the CC system pretty much decided it for me. I'll use the last week to get a headstart into Phase III of Curves Complete with a high weight of 188 and a low of 185. According to Tiffany and Catie, my performance, especially in the last month was quite positive with an overall 13 pound weight loss, 19" of total inches lost and 5% body fat reduction. I have moved from borderline "poor to very poor" and moved up along the "poor to fair" margin. I think that my highlight is a reduction to my bust size by over 1" and that's saying something because I have not been able to shake that fat off the chest for a year.

Breakfast: WW bread slice, 1 egg, 1/2 sausage, cheeze sprink - 350c
Snack: None (workout)
Lunch: Subway 6" Chicken Sub & Harvest Chips - 600c
Snack: None (dr appointments)
Dinner: Ka-Nom Jean - 400c
Dinner: 1 Slice Homemade Pizza - 200c

I FEEL AWESOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment