10 March 2012

Week 9 Day 61 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In: 187

I am overweight but I don't get depressed and eat. My destructive tendencies tend to lean more along the lines of alienate people when I am depressed and I isolate myself. What a ridiculous mess I mentally play with myself.

I am a failure and therefore I don't want to talk to anyone. More specifically, I don't want to face my failure about what it is I feel I failed in so I don't want to talk to the people that are in any way associated with it.

Is that why I tend to do go overboard on other things...to compensate? It's a passive aggressive approach to deal by NOT dealing with my problems.

No wonder my anxiety levels are always spiking. But yes, physical activity does work to relieve that stress. The endorphins released create a euphoric mood which, interestingly enough, is another way for me to escape.

It's Friday! I am grateful to survive another week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment