02 April 2012

Week 12/1 Day 83/7 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 186.4

I liked the first reading better at 185.4. I swear that this damn scale only knows a few specific numbers because it seems to bounce around these few particular digits.

Aside from being April Fool's Day, it is the last day of what was my 12-week CC program. So what did I do today? I think that it definitely qualified as a slacker day...though I didn't NOT do anything. I just didn't go out for a bike ride or run. I blame it on the gloomy weather and I'm sticking to it. Let's see how the (second) week of my second round on CC fares. I will stay at PH3 for another week and see how that goes then see if I'm ready to move back into PH1 or PH2.

Self assessment: These new custom orthos are definitely more comfortable. The high arch contour doesn't really bother me and I don't really notice it. Taping the left knee on both the IT band and around the patella seems to be helping as well. The weird part is the slight pain seems to have shifted to the right leg with a little more impact on the medial knee on both sides. It's like the damn pain has a mind of its own and will move on to areas that I haven't fixed. There is some soreness on the top of the right foot as well which leads me to think that I am pounding down a little too heavily on my right leg on my runs?

Supplements Video: "Calcium helps to burn fat while dieting and build strong bones." It may be also time to take some joint supplements again along with Omega-3.


0 comments:

Post a Comment