23 March 2012

Week 11 Day 74 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 187.6

Well, that sucks...what's with this number?

Mammogram and insulin resistance test are finally over. I made it for the last bit of Zumba and a full circuit at the club. I am so glad I did not stop at O'Rourkes and went straight to Curves. I did not get any food in me until after 12:30 so I really had to curb it. I am glad that I was able to restrain myself to a slice of Tony's Pizza and my diet pepsi. I am really listening to my body! I walked around the grocery and held myself back before going up to one of the counters.

WAY TO GO, PEN!!!!

Breakfast - None (Insulin Resistance Test Fasting)
Snack - None (Insulin Resistance Test Fasting)
Lunch - Thin Crust Sausage Pizza - 600c
Snack - Cheese - 200c
Dinner - Deli Breaded Chicken Breast and Wing, Potato Wedges - 600c


0 comments:

Post a Comment