28 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 80/3 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 185.6

I weighed in 3 times, back to back: 186.6 on the first read, 185.6 on the second, and 184.5 on the third. Funny how the weight goes down this time because most of the time, it goes up for me. I think this scale is messing with my mind.

There's no rhyme or reason to the see-saw weight from day to day other than the possibility that I don't do well with maintaining weight on my less active days which is not a good thing if that is the case because that means my metabolism sucks.

Still, that seems unlikely because I have been active every day for the most part in the past few weeks with either a Curves Workout, or a C25K training run, or both. We will have to see what this week continues to bring with the added calories.

Knowledge to Change Video: "Life is difficult, now quit whining and move on."

I went into town by way of bike, picked up my orthotics, worked out at Curves and rode back home. Another satisfying day. I know I'm supposed to break in my orthos gradually but as usual I fast-forwarded the effort. We'll see how it feels tomorrow.

Breakfast: Latte, ww bread slice, egg, 1/2 sausage, cheese - 350c
Snack: Turkey with cheese sandwich on ww bread - 400c
Lunch: Protein Shake & cheese brioche - 500c
Snack: Protein Shake - 200c
Dinner: 2 Homemade chicken pizzas - 400c
Snack: Almonds 100c

0 comments:

Post a Comment