28 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 79/2 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 187

Gorgeous day for a run to Curves! It is a bit colder but what the heck. I have started CC again but set it up on Phase 3. I guess it is worth re-listening to keep me motivated! After all, I have another 25 pounds more to go before the Tough Mudder challenge!

Getting Started Video: "Great things require great effort...my burden will become my blessing...be patient."

I did my C25K run/walk training, worked out at Curves and stayed for Zumba. It certainly was a productive afternoon! I got my 10k steps on this round! My IT band seems to acting up now so I had better get the roller and the ice.

Breakfast: Latte, ww bread slice, 1/2 sausage, 1 egg, cheese sprinkles - 350c
Snack: 2 Homemade pizza slices - 400c
Lunch: Banana and cheese - 300c
Snack: Protein shake and homemade cinnamon bread - 300c
Dinner: Roast, Potatoes and Rice - 600c



0 comments:

Post a Comment