22 March 2012

Week 11 Day 72 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 187.8

I'm not sure what the deal is with the see-saw effect on the weight but I am choosing to ignore it.

I put in about 16k steps between working at the club, walking home and back to work, zumba, and a ridiculous amount of stretches that still isn't making me any less sore. Maybe I should look at it from the perspective of a total fiasco if I hadn't altogether bothered with any stretching at all.

I am not able to get into Curves Complete today though I am not sure why. In the meantime, I will have to just log my food intake here.

350 calorie breakfast - Whole wheal slice with 1/2 sausage patty, 1 egg, cheddar sprinkles
600 calorie lunch - Breaded fish, Corned Beef Hash, Rice
600 calorie dinner - Turkey, cheese on whole wheat bread, chips

Self assessment: I did a slow walk/jog pace with a few short sprints towards the end of my mid-day walk to home. The Red Superfeet was uncomfortable. It felt like I didn't have as much room on the toe box (though I suppose trimming the insert may solve that problem) and that that it was a bit high along my arches so I removed them and replaced them with just the regular factory inserts on the way back to the club after lunch. My feet didn't feel pinched on the widest part but I did notice that I was stepping off more on my left big toe which made me worry that my pronation was not being corrected with this insert. I was holding up a little better (and farther) on my slow jog too but I was starting to ache along my right ankle. I adjusted my gait, leaning forward, and that seemed to relieve the stress and reduce my heel-strike tendency.

I was shocked but I was actually able to do the splits this afternoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment