20 March 2012

Week 11 Day 71 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 186.8

Phase Three of Curves Complete is really not that far away. Two more weeks before I am finished with this round and I move on...well...at least for a month or two before I start the program all over again so I can continue to lose the weight. They say that the third time's the charm so maybe I can reach my wedding day weight of 160 pounds.

That is certainly a better weight to carry with me into the Tough Mudder challenge.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it went from about 50ยบ yesterday to a steady downfall of snow. There's about 5" of snow on the deck. I guess I will be doing my walking in this crap this afternoon.

....it just doesn't want to cooperate. I decided to take the car instead and worked out at the club, I'll have to make up for this tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment