16 March 2012

Week 10 Day 67 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 186.8

I had my CC coaching yesterday afternoon and the scale showed a pound higher but it was to be expected–I still lost 1.5 pounds overall in one week. I was shocked to find that I was actually eating BELOW the recommended caloric intake. I thought I was actually going most of the time. I did my first full day (1) of C25K which wasn't bad at all but my glutes do pinch a bit and I am guessing that my form got  bit skewed towards the last part of my walk/run cycle.

Self assessment: I stretched before and after my run and workout. Except for the glutes, my joints don't feel pain, the lateral side of my knees don't feel pinched or inflamed. It does still feel that way on lateral movements or sudden twists outwards. Shoulder don't feel as bad as it had been when I first went to Kate but it is still (unfortunately) there though significantly improved. I am guessing my hands went numb last night just because I slept on it.

My new running shoes arrive today. I am very excited to see what improvements it will provide me since it's specifically designed to address my pronation. It's a level down from the Ariel that I really want but I want to try this first (it was less expensive AND on sale) before I splurge on a $130 shoe. I guess my days of buying cheap sneakers are done if I don't want to continue ruining my knees and ankles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment