29 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 81/4 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 185.4

I keep forgetting that I still need to balance exercise. I do feel some ache post-workout and I can still feel it when I wake up in the morning. Am I pushing too hard though? I have to remember to ease back into an active recovery period on every other day following a hard workout day to help delayed onset muscle soreness. I found an interesting article in Scientific American that talks about DOMS and why it occurs. Too bad the idea that lactic acid causes temporary weight gain doesn't stick though...at least from most of what I have read so far.

I got my new orthotics yesterday afternoon and as usual, I ignored my PT's recommendation to gradually ease into them. Still, I didn't feel any discomfort on my arches when I got out of bed this morning so that's saying something. Now I only hope that it doesn't cause my feet to slide forward when I do my C25K training today.

Breakfast: Latte, 1 egg, 1/2 sausage, cheese large ww bread - 400c
Snack: Protein Shake - 200c
Lunch:  Tukey and cheese on ww bread - 400c
Snack: Cinnamon applesauce bread - 100c
Dinner: Sonoran Hot Dog - 600c *late dinner*

"Circuit Training" Video: "Focus on the positive benefits of this program will help you stick to it and CURVES is efficient fitness that is quick and fun!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment