31 March 2012

Week 12/1 Day 82/5 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 186.4

Had my chiro work on me again this morning. Stiff but not too bad. I have worked out 4 days this week and debating if I ought to take a break from Curves today or tomorrow. Hmmm.....

Self Assessment: these new custom orthos feel better. It does not make my feet slide forward in the Brooks. I can definitely feel the arch but I seemed to run well on them yesterday. I'm supposed to break them gradually but I don't really feel like doing that.

Now that I have gotten Curves Complete fired up again, I am just going to post total calorie intakes. On what would have been my last week of my 12-week program, I am slow to bring the calories back up to what it ought to be on Phase 3 which I am unofficially on now so I guess that I don't feel too bad that it has taken me nearly a week to get to 2000 calories. I put in 2100+ calories today. In retrospect, I need to probably take in more calories in the morning and lunch instead of packing it in at night. It seems to be a downer for the following morning's weigh-in. I also may need to scale back on my inactive days but I could be wrong. This particular scale does lie.

Food Diary Video: "Food diary keepers lose twice as much weight than those who don't."

0 comments:

Post a Comment