05 March 2012

Week 9 Day 57 on Curves Complete

9am.

I saw along the way ... that it has been November that I last posted on this blog. How crazy is that?!? Well, maybe it's not too crazy considering how totally stretched thin I am thanks to my excessive habit of going from one thing to another. So, since I am already journaling for my 90-day Curves Complete program, now is a good a time as any to shift the journal to the blog!

As of last week, I lost 9 pounds and 4% body fat. I really need to stay true to myself and focus on a (relatively) narrow and straight path. My meanderings are costing me. I am doing so much that I am really not accomplishing anything useful at all so it is well past due that I work on establishing a strong routine.

It's a Monday. It's a new day. So far so good.

9pm.

Not a bad day but my step count is lagging. I only got about 6000 steps in today. It's not as easy to get those in when you're not working. I worked out today after our coaches meeting. I felt stiff from the weekend but loosened up on the second lap around the circuit.

I managed to steer clear of my brioche until after dinner and altogether, I am on track with my calorie intake for the day. I'm grateful for keeping busy. Certainly, it was enough to keep me from munching. It is odd that I have managed to cook and bake as often as I have and found myself actually being moderate about my food intake. That is a good balanced habit or self-control I surprisingly have and I would like to see continue as the family enjoys the home-made meals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment