22 March 2012

Week 11 Day 73 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 187.8

I am really hating that number!

I worked again today and rode my bike to and from work twice. I managed to NOT get my workout in so that wasn't such a great move on my part. Thank goodness for being determined about riding my bike today. It was a long day but I was glad to get that out of the way. As usual, being around the ladies really makes me feel good.

Self Assessment: slight ache along the patella/knee cap. am looking forward to the new ortho inserts. I wonder if it will feel better than the ones I have now. I will have to try the Brooks with the orthos again on the next run. I came home late at about 8:30 and so it was a late dinner. I was having serious hunger issues by about midnight but I have to hold off until my blood tests are done in the morning.

Breakfast - Latte, 1/2 of Cocoa Grove WW bagel, sausage, egg, cheddar - 350c
Snack - None
Lunch, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - 500c
Snack - Protein Shake - 200c
Dinner - Cheesy Hamburger Casserole - 600c


0 comments:

Post a Comment