25 March 2012

Week 11 Day 76 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 186.2

It's a constant see-saw. I need to break that 185 and get to a consistent pattern!!!!!

I did my walk/run cycle to the club and then worked out. I actually did pretty well on the running part despite of a glitch so I'm feeling pretty good about my workout day.

Went to IF and stopped at a Chinese restaurant for an early dinner. Unfortuantely, as with most of these kids of places, there's an inherent danger to an MSG overdose regardless of how healthy it may seem. Calorie-wise, I think I did well but I am pretty sure that there was plenty of that crap in it.

Breakfast: Latte, WW bread, 1 egg, sausage, cheese - 350c
Snack: None (workout)
Lunch: Turkey and cheese on whole wheat sandwich - 400c
Snack: Protein Shake - 200c
Dinner: Evergreen Chinese Dinner - 600c
Snack: 1 Reeses Cup - 100c


0 comments:

Post a Comment