13 March 2012

Week 10 Day 64 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh-In @ 188.4

I am holding steady under 190# and that feels REALLY good! With three weeks left into the CC program, I just may be able to get my weight down to my 175 pound goal weight with my increased activity and Tough Mudder Challenge preparation.

It costs an average of $1500 more for an overweight person on healthcare each year. Interesting little tidbit. I suspect that it costs a heck of a lot more than that with everything a person has to spend to maintain that level of poor health.

Still no sign of that stupid monthly ailment–not that I have ever welcomed it but it does help to give me a frame of reference. I am going in for the 9-week "Couch to 5K" program to get me back into running. That is a lot better than doing it on the fly. It's supposed to be snowing again this week but we'll see. It hasn't really stopped me from walking to town but then again, I haven't had to schlepp through a major storm either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment