18 April 2012

Week 4 Day 3 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 182.4

The day wasn't really all that bad. I went to the chiro for an adjustment and addressed my plantar fasciitis issue. I will not be running or walking for the next 5 days. I wonder if she sees Zumba as a walking activity because I am doing it tomorrow and I don't want to miss it. I was able to do my workout but biking was not an option. I didn't have enough time.

On the plus side, it just seems that the universe is aligned for me today. Dare I hope that it is likewise the same tomorrow? It looks like I will be heading to Chicago next week. I will have back to back events that I will be dealing with and thanks to Cat's generous help, I will be able to get there and accomplish what I need to do at KBIS and Curves Club Camp PLUS Zumba Certification.

Self Talk Video: "Change the way you think. Find your own true healthy voice through positive self-coaching."

0 comments:

Post a Comment