02 April 2012

Week 2 Day 1 on Curves Complete *SMART GOAL*

AM Weigh In @ 186.2

Eye on the Prize! Tough Mudder is just 6 months away! This will be my 180 Challenge starting this week (though it doesn't officially start until the 14th) but that puts me at 6 months and in good time to wrap up my challenge before heading to TMLV.

Even with the rich post-dinner sweets I had of 1/2c ice cream and 1 small portion of bread pudding with vanilla topping, I still didn't make it over 1800 calories. I got my workout done but no didn't get to run or ride my bike so tomorrow, I will put a lot of focus on the bike, my C25K, and Curves+Zumba.

Self Assessment: I found that taking a day off my workouts helps me on my matwork and cicruit...hmmm...there's something to be said about letting the muscles recover after all. I felt like the pushups were easier today. Let's see how I fare tomorrow.

SMART GOALS
(S) Specific - I want to be physically ready or TM-Las Vegas, October 6
(M) Measured - I want to be at 165 with a little less jiggle on the belly fat by October 6
(A) Achievable - 20 pounds in 6 months altogether with greater muscle mass than today
(R) Written - Here it is!
(T) Timed - CC Round 2: next 10 pounds and CC Round 3: FINAL 10 pounds! before TMLV!






0 comments:

Post a Comment