04 April 2012

Week 2 Day 3 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 185.0

Well, it's going down anyways. It read 185.8 at the club when I came in for my coaching session but I am alright with it. These scales tend to not match up and it was done in the afternoon, not too long after my lunch. I think that I would prefer an AM coaching session instead. Cat calculated the fat pounds I lost on this last round of CC which turned out to be 14 pounds of fat! Woohoo!!!!

I am going back to 1500 calories this week and shift down to Phase II for a month. The game plan is to keep it solid for April and switch to a 2000 calorie Phase III diet in May before going back down to Phase II again in May with a goal to lose 5 pounds this month, ride the hi/lo wave in May and lose another 5 pounds in June to meet the first half goal of my 180 Day Challenge.

That's a pretty concrete goal and I just need to keep the momentum with my workout format...which can be a bit crazy like today. I rode my bike into town and dropped it off at the bike shop for a loving tune-up. I did an hour on the circuit with the usual matwork and put in a little time on my chi-running loosening excercises before I got down to my W3D1 of C25K training. I can't wait to get to the point when running doesn't kick my ass so much.

ABCs of Weight Loss Video: "You don't have to be afraid of the scale. Knowledge is power but don't get emotionally involved with the weight on that scale."

0 comments:

Post a Comment