05 April 2012

Week 2 Day 4 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 183.4

My HealthoMeter scale is flattering me this morning with a new set of numbers. My first two readouts were 181.3 followed by a couple of 183.4 and a couple of 182.4. I'll take the larger number just to be safe but I'm curious of the dramatic drop. Is it the TM workout days? Or is the HoM just asleep?

I have been struggling of late keeping snacks as part of the meal plan and had wondered if it was even necessary or needed. I have done well being calorie-mindful during the three main meals but eating five times a day can be a chore. But with the increased activity and workout routine I am putting myself through daily, it is really time for me to utilize those snacks to keep my energy and metabolism levels up.

Time Saving Meal Tips Video: "Plan ahead for success. Keep snacks handy in portioned containers. Prepare larger meals for leftovers the next day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment