30 April 2012

Week 6 Day 1 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 181.4

I traveled back today and though I am already missing that distinctive Illinois air, I am looking forward to getting home. As much as I enjoyed my trip, getting my training in, and seeing wonderful old friends, this body just wants to be back in a normal routine and my own bed.

I did one last run in Geneva, exploring another path on Mill Creek that Holly told me about. I love the area! I wish I could transplant those extensive paths to Teton Valley. It was a misty cool morning for a run but I thoroughly enjoyed it. By the last mile of my jog/walk cycle, I felt like my muscles were well-greased and I was getting the gait right.

I wish...I wish...but I'll be back. In the meantime, I have to stay the course. I have a good 15 pounds to go!

24 Hour Living Video: "Get in the present and stop worrying about the future."

0 comments:

Post a Comment