06 April 2012

Week 2 Day 5 on Curves Complete

AM Weigh In @ 184

Actually, HoM is telling me on several occasions that she prefers 183.2. However, After having tested her capabilities with that of Susie's at the club which read out at 184.4, I will take the middle ground.

It's snowing (ahhhh Spring, you fickle bitch!) so I am going to wait for it to taper off or stop altogether before I head out there for my run. It's supposed to be "nicer" tomorrow so I hope that is the case so as not to ruin my plans for the Huckleberry Shake Ride.

I got some chiro work done yesterday but my shoulder seems to still be tight. Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!! My leg muscles are a bit stiff still from yesterday's run but blood is flowing through so it's getting better. I'll need to do my loosening exercises before I head out the door.

Curves Smart Video: "Tough Love on the circuit means 30 seconds of high intensity, good form and technique and full range of motion."



0 comments:

Post a Comment