30 August 2011

My First Day of School

It's almost bedtime.

I finally have a moment to reflect upon the day and to mentally prepare myself for the next. It was definitely easier than I had expected. On the other hand, it was spent mostly on introductions to the classes. Still, it was a momentary reprieve that I was happy to embrace.

I put together a quick run-down of Anni's schedule for tomorrow. As I suspected, this is going to be the real deal. We have 6 classes to punch through and the orientations and tutorials are gone. Altogether, we have 10 lesson units to cover and my saving grace is that Anni's German I has yet to be loaded so I'll incorporate that on Wednesday's schedule. Forget going to Study Island tomorrow. I feel like I am about to be stranded in a study island and if I'm not careful, we'll be marooned there for the next year waiting for rescue.

Sleep. For now, I'll dream of warm tropical breeze, ocean waves and white sand under my feet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment