13 May 2012

Feeling the Pinch

The reality of the weight loss process is that I am not perfect. The best I can do is to be as mindful as I can be for the most part.

I fell off the wagon in my diet journal for a number of days. Ditto on the videos. Still, I was mindful of my food intake and that has to be worth something. In retrospect, this still has been a good week and I am not going to beat myself up on my lapse.

I do feel like I had so much to do that "triage" was how I dealt with everything. I would have loved to feel a little bit of calm but that was apparently not in the cards.

Between the stress and anxiety of having to do my first Zumba class at Curves, keeping up with my modest design work for which I am close to burning bridges, a crazy parent who apparently has delusions of grandeur, tight finances, and plantar fasciitis pain, I feel like I am mentally stretched thin which, of course, transfers to physical fatigue. I am tired.

Did I say that I am also a mom? Happy Mother's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment