30 September 2011

One Month Anniversary...Bring out the Bubbly!

We made it to our first full month of IDVA!

I still occasionally feel clueless with what I'm doing but I don't feel nearly as inept as when I first started. That has to count for something. I am still in tact. There has been no bloodshed. We're actually on track–relatively speaking. I have even taken on the task of volunteering as a booster chairman for the Rexburg area. To top it off, our one month anniversary falls on a Friday preceding the local school district's  week-long Fall Harvest Break so Anni and I are going to just take it easy these next seven days since I pushed her to catch up as much as possible in the last two weeks.

The stars are surely aligned. From our window, I see the grass waving with the breeze. It's a beautiful Fall day and I'm looking forward to a laid-back week to contemplate, catch up on my own personal projects, and enjoy a little more me-time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment